Fall Development League
The Fall Development League is designed to provide a fun and exciting environment for players of all skill levels. This program will feature fewer players and the trainers will introduce the freedom and creativity required to excel in soccer. Take advantage of a proven system that has been effective for many top South American and European clubs. Experience the FUTURE in player development.
The 8 week program includes a total of 14 sessions in 3 Age Divisions. All practices and games will run for 60 minutes each.
Fewer Players! More Touches! Faster Development!
|DISCOUNTS||$15 OFF for early registration by 8/31/19|
|$25 OFF for groups of 6 or more players ($150 SAVINGS)|
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
- Fall Development League runs from September 21, 2019 – November 10, 2019
- 8 week season includes 14 sessions
- Games & practices held in Wayne
- Games are played 5 v 5
- No games or practices on holidays
- Free high quality uniform included (jersey & shorts)
- Free NASA training t-shirt included
PCTI - 45 Reinhardt Rd, Wayne, NJ 07470
George Washington - 68 Lenox Rd, Wayne, NJ 07470
|U4 - U7||2016, 2015, 2014||6:45pm||10:00am||PCTI or GW|
|U8 - U10||2013, 2012, 2011, 2010||7:45pm||11:00am||PCTI or GW|
|U11 - U14||2009, 2008, 2007, 2006||7:45pm||12:00pm||PCTI or GW|
Above times subject to change
|9/21||Saturday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|9/29||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|10/6||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|10/13||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|10/14 ***||Monday||6:45pm, 7:45pm||Training ***|
|10/20||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|10/27||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm||Training|
|11/3||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm||2 Games each team|
|11/10||Sunday||10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm
|Up to 2 Make-Up games|
*** Players will be assigned to teams after 10/14
* Final practice rain date will be held on Monday, 10/28
FINAL REGISTRATION - SATURDAY, 9/21
George Washington MS - 68 Lenox Rd, Wayne, NJ 07470
SAT, 9/21 from 10am - 11am
(based on availability)
Advanced players may be recommended to participate with NY Red Bulls RDS or NASA United Premier Travel.
- Practices and games start on time, bring your child 15 minutes prior to start time.
- All players should bring a NASA United t-shirt, soccer ball, soccer shoes, shin guards and water.
Click Here to print a registration form.
|1/28||Winter - Travel Team Training|
|2/4||Winter - Travel Team Training|
|2/11||Winter - Travel Team Training|