Junior Academy U4 - U6 Training Program
AGES U3 - U4
(born 2018 - 2017)
APRIL 2022 - MAY 2022
Welcome to the Junior Academy Intro Program for Boys and Girls. This program has a reduced cost and offers age-appropriate sessions while using the latest training techniques.
Players will run through a training curriculum that will include a variety of foot-skills drills to enhance their ball control and dribbling ability in a fun atmosphere. The progress of every child will be evaluated regularly. By training in a structured environment, improvement is guaranteed.
NOTE: This Reduced-Fee Program has limited capacity and is offered on a first come, first served basis.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|PLAYER COST||$15 per player|
- Junior Academy Intro Training runs in April and September
- Limited number of players per group
- Age-appropriate sessions using the latest training techniques
- Training curriculum overseen by the Director of Coaching
- Program available during the Fall and Spring Seasons only
- Each program inlcudes 2 sessions
PCTI (lower field)
45 Reinhardt Rd
Wayne, NJ 07470
|Girls||2018, 2017||Monday||7:00pm - 8:00pm||PCTI|
|Boys||2018, 2017||Monday||7:00pm - 8:00pm||PCTI|
|PROGRAM SCHEDULE - SPRING 2022|
|PROGRAM SCHEDULE - FALL 2022|
- Practices start on time, bring your child 15 minutes prior to start time.
- All players should bring a NASA United t-shirt, soccer ball, soccer shoes, shin guards and water.
NOTE: Program is non-refundable after registration
|10/27||Travel Team Training|
|10/29||Fall Development League|
|10/29||Travel Team Training|
|11/1||Travel Team Training|
|11/3||Travel Team Training|